THE ROYAL VICTORIA HOTEL
LLANBERIS, GWYNEDD LL55 4TY
5:30-6:30pm Presentations by recipients of Montane Alpine Club Climbing Fund
7:30 for 8:00pm Annual Dinner: guest speaker TBA
AC Photo Competition winning pictures will be displayed and the overall winner announced!
Ticket price: £33 / £22 for those aged 35 and under on the date of the dinner. This is for a three-course dinner (excluding drink for which there is a cash bar).
To book your ticket(s):
- By cheque made payable to Alpine Club and posted
to 55 Charlotte Road, EC2A 3Q
- By PayPal - you need to log in first and CLICK HERE
- In both cases, please state the names of those for whom tickets are being issued.
- Please state any special dietary requirements.
The hotel has 104 bedrooms and we have reserved 55 of them for AC members and guests at the following discounted rates for the Saturday night, bed and breakfast:
- Standard double/twin room £86.00 per room
- Single occupancy £48.00 per room The single occupancy rate equally applies to single rooms (of which there are 14) and double/twin rooms.
- These rates will be held for us until the date of the Dinner. We have first call on the 55 reserved rooms until three months before the event, after which they will be on general release.
- All bookings should be made by Club members direct to the hotel’s reservations department on 01286 870253. Members should quote “Alpine Club discounted room rates” when making their booking.
- Location: If coming down the Llanberis pass (from the A5), the hotel is unmistakable and located just before the village on the right hand side, off the mini roundabout.