THE ROYAL VICTORIA HOTEL
LLANBERIS, GWYNEDD LL55 4TY
5:30-6:30pm Presentations on two recent expeditions funded by Montane Alpine Club Climbing Fund grants from Tom Livingstone and Emily Ward, followed by Mick Fowler with Phill Thomas on their first ascents, in 1978 & 1979, of Cascade and Central Icefall Direct.
7:30 for 8:00pm Annual Dinner with guest speakers Al and Aid Burgess.
AC Photo Competition winning pictures will be displayed and the overall winner announced.
Ticket price: £33 or £22 for those aged 35 and under on the date of the dinner. This is for a three-course dinner (excluding drink, for which there is a cash bar).
To book your ticket(s):
- By cheque made payable to Alpine Club and posted
to 55 Charlotte Road, EC2A 3QF
- By PayPal - you need to log in first and CLICK HERE
- In both cases, please state the names of those for whom tickets are being issued.
- Please state any special dietary requirements.
- All bookings should be made by Club members direct to the hotel’s reservations department on 01286 870253.
- Location: If coming down the Llanberis pass (from the A5), the hotel is unmistakable and located just before the village on the right hand side, off the mini roundabout.