Guidelines for Meet Co-ordinators & Expedition Leaders
1. Info for the Meets secretary:
(Be prepared for some discussion by phone or email!)
2. Info for the website:
(NB All information for the website, including photos, must be in a version of WORD compatible with Microsoft Office 97)
3. Please check that applicants are actually members of the Club via the current AC handbook or membership secretary if in doubt. Non-members may attend as guests of members or as members of another club where that meet is held jointly with that club. It is also worth checking with meet co-ordinators who have had experience of members on previous meets (see archived meets list).
4. Please be prepared to send copies of forms by post in response to telephoned requests from members who are not on-line. UK meets have no forms.
5. Collect deposits for any expenditure before incurring that expenditure as far as possible.
6. On international meets please encourage meet participants to leave a note of their route on a daily basis in a central location eg. an exercise book in the communal tent.
7. Examples of previous meet reports can be found in earlier editions of the newsletter and will be posted separately on the website as a link to the Meets page in future. (In WORD)
8. The AC journal has guidelines for contributors of expedition reports.
9. Please contact Treasurer directly regarding payments, referring to where & when your meet report has been published.
10. The AC Reunion Meet is usually held on the 3rd weekend of October.
55/56 Charlotte Road, London EC2A 3QF